- Do not use the picture as a blog background
- Remove unneeded HTML code
- Remove Unused CSS That’s how easy that I applied in a variety of templates to speed up loading the blog.
4 Easy Ways to Accelerate Loading Websites and Blogs (Proven)
Images and Media The more images, videos and other multi-media you have on your blog the longer it will take to load. However, images and other multimedia are important to attracting users to your blog, so it is important to optimize the load speed of your images and media. Here are a few tips to increase of the load speed of your media: Decrease the size of your images or use thumbnails that link to the full-size image. If you use third party images, Consider uploading them to Picasa Web Albums via the Blogger post editor. If you have a large number of images to display, you can upload all your images (from a vacation or event) to a Picasa Web Album and link to the album in your post or sidebar.
- Code <b: include name = ‘feedLinks’ />
- QuickEdit code and Share Buttom
- Sign blogger account
- Select a template> HTML
- Search and find codes on top and remove
- Visit the following URL address Unused CSS
- Copy and paste all the code between the <b: skin> and </ b: skin>
- Click the “Compress It!” Will open a new page containing CSS that has been compressed.
- Copy paste code compression results into the code between the <b: skin> and </ b: skin>
- Save template
When we had decided to build a quality blog, then the absolute requirement that we must first determine is how loading our blog can be very fast. So, choose carefully template Buddy use. Because this time tips located within the template that we use.
If Buddy can be wise in choosing the template that fast loading, we then focus on the content. However, because this time it appears the latest Google algorithm associated with the persistence of a blog or web site, then use templates that actually includes all of the requirements specified by Google, among others:
- Resposnive template
- SEO template
- Fast loading template
- User friendly template
Four basic factors that is the main requirement google in assessing a website/blog and a decent quality search engine indexed or not.
Therefore, use a template that meets the above criteria google. The following collection of SL Blogger template that has undergone and passed the test of eligibility according to the criteria above, namely Responsive, SEO, Fast Loading and User Friendly.
- SL Fastest SEO – Templates super fast which could increase traffic by 200%
- SL Style Magz – SEO Killer Blogger Template
- SEO Super Fastest – the fastest SL Blogger Template
- High CTR Adsense – Template Cool To Increase Adsense CTR
Thus the tips accelerate this blog. Hopefully useful, good luck and happy blogging!